Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday's filled with groceries, workout's and noodles

This morning I had my toast w/ cinnamon and sugar (yum!) and instead of butter..because we were out..I used coconut oil. It was pretty good! You could't even tell and I felt healthier as I sprinkled my sugar on toast, LOL! 


Every morning I have a cup of green tea. I stopped drinking coffee a few weeks ago, unless its a special coffee outing, but my green tea hits the spot! 


I am so EXCITED to sport my "choose joy" t-shirt. LOVE.

After dropping my daughter off at school I went grocery shopping, so this is random but, I was super proud of my grocery cart. Do you ever feel like that? I'm not sure I've ever had a really good sense of accomplishment after grocery shopping. I bought probably 85% organic and a TON of produce!! 

I went to the gym, I had a ton of house work I wanted/needed to get done before working this weekend. I wanted to get an hour in at the gym 1) because its SUPER windy here so no thank you to the rail trail 2) I haven't been to the gym in like forever. 


Elliptical 32 minutes while I listened to The Ginger Runner talk to Sally McRae when she got 10th in Western States (in 2014, she got 7th in 2015)! Super great interview. :) 



Then 20 minutes on the TM with a 5% incline at 3.5 mph.


When I got home, I took a shower, paid some bills and started some laundry. Then I made zucchini "noodles" with tomato sauce. I of course used my veggitti tool. 


This tool is pretty cool!


I'm using my pink Himalayan salt too. Which might have been a bad idea, I'm not sure if I should have patted dried my "noodles" but there was a lot of liquid in my pan. I used coconut oil, instead of olive oil. I might have to tweet the saute portion.  


Added 1/2 c organic spaghetti sauce. 


End result... It was really good! On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best thing I've ever ate) it was an 8! 


I added my WW points and this dish was like 2 pts. (mainly it was the coconut oil). 

I am feeling good today..like really good. I feel like I've got things figured out!! :) 

--Have you ever cooked/sauteed zucchini "noodles" I'd love to here them!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment